For many years we have been making our operation as carbon neutral as possible, and we endeavour to improve that process all of the time, whilst keeping a firm eye on the quality of our service to our clients. Here are the main ways that we operate a sustainable and environmentally friendly operation.
- All of our print consumables / plastic print containers are recycled
- All waste paper is recycled
- Minimal use of paper outside of production of yearbooks
- We continually focus on reducing our carbon footprint
- We no longer use memory sticks, all of our production operation is cloud based with servers solely in the UK, so not contributing to ocean temperature
- No use of petrol/diesel cars for company business, all happens electronically
- Minimal use of plastics, and continual focus on reducing our use of plastic
- All paper is sourced from sustainable suppliers with FSC accreditation
- FSC certifies forests all over the world to ensure they meet the highest environmental and social standards. Products made with wood and paper from FSC forests are marked with our 'tick tree' logo. When you see this logo, you can be confident that buying it won't mean harming the world's forests
- Our Hoodies are AWD, which are made in factories that are either WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified or members of BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative).
- As part of the AWDis brands’ sustainability journey, all Just Hoods garments are also now officially recognised as 100% free of any animal ingredients
- Our Hoodie supplier is accredited with Environmental Standard ISO 14001, an internationally recognised management system which helps to reduce the effects of their activities on the environment.
- They are also a member of Sedex. Sedex is a global not-for-profit membership organisation. Dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices across global supply chains, Sedex facilitates the distribution and management of supply chain information to its members.